Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spotted Stripes

Leather trousers, Leopard Coat & Striped Top: TopShop. 
Shoes: Miu Miu. Clutch Bag: Alexander Wang.

The boy snapped these pictures before we went out on our date night... We went for a yummy dinner at Automat on Dover St in London where I learnt the lesson that apple pie and ice cream does not go well with tight leather trousers. I literally could not breath at the end of the meal!

I bought this coat way back in August and I've been dying for it to be cold enough for me to actually wear it. If any of you fancy getting one for yourselves I recommend buying it in a size down. I ended up getting mine in a UK6 from the petite range so the sleeves are super short. I love a good bracelet sleeve. 

The boy bought me the Wang clutch from New York. He picked it all by himself. He's stylish AND a good photographer. This blog would be nothing without him :)







No comments:

Post a Comment