Thursday, September 9, 2010

Samantha- Risky Business + Equestrian






Shirtdress- Proenza Schouler Spring 2010 shirtdress from The Room at The Bay in Toronto
Leggings- H&M brown leggings with patches from H&M store in L.A
Bag- Celine doctor's bag was a gift from a friend in NY
Charm on Bag- Prada robot charm was a gift from Godmum
Rings- Vintage Mickey Mouse Zuni ring from Brimfield Antique show in MA and Alexander McQueen skull ring from Alexander McQueen store at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas
Hat- Vintage green hat (no label) from Hells Kitchen Flea Market in NY
Shoes- Gucci Fall 2008 Riding Tassel Boot from Holt Renfrew in Toronto and Cast from Doc in Toronto :)

The Look: Risky Business + Equestrian

Fun Fact: I've been hopping around on crutches for the past two weeks and the crutches really get your armpits sore..haha. My Dad heard me complaining and ordered these AMAZING sheepskin ones for me online and they just got delivered! I'm so happy cause' now it feels like I have cozy Uggs on them. Thanks for pimpin' my crutches out, Dad.. I love you!
PS. If you look closely, the shirtdress is not an all white shirt but tie dyed with a tea stain to give it some character!

No comments:

Post a Comment