Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Samantha- Pyjamas + Broken Foot






Tshirt- H&M grey tshirt from H&M store in Toronto
Pants- Vintage striped pants (no label) from Value Village store in Toronto
Hat- Eugenia Kim straw hat (borrowed from Caillianne) from Loehmann's store in LA
Sunglasses- D&G glasses from D&G store in NYC
Bag- Vintage Chanel colorful bag from FIT Vintage Fair in NY
Shoes- Walking cast + Burberry studded flat (borrowed from Caillianne)

The Look: Pyjamas + Broken Foot

Fun Fact: I BROKE MY FOOT!!! I still can't believe it! Oh my! I was dancing in my new amazing green Fendi shoes and I slipped on the dancefloor at my friends wedding!! And broke my foot in two places!! We are calling it a Fendi-bender (Kind of like a car crash but in Fendi heel's!) LOL!!! AHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment