Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chloe- Madmen + Jackie O








Jacket- Vintage from Gia's Grandmother's collection
Dress- Vintage from Gia's Grandmother's colleciton
Necklace- African seed beads from Kaa Bully Nimaga at the Melrose Trading Post Flea Market
Belt- Etro from Etro store in NYC
Earrings- Vintage heart earrings from Hampton Antique show in NY
Bag- Chloe bag from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Charm on bag- Louis Vuitton charm from Louis Vuitton store in NYC
Shoes- D&G from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Madmen + Jackie O

Fun Fact: My Amazzzzzing friend Gia sent me a box of her cherished pieces from her Grandmother's vintage collection! She wanted me to put them to good use and I was sooo excited to receive the amazing package! This is one of my favourite things she sent! I love how the jacket and dress are matchy matchy and I love the striped print!!! Thanks Gia!!!! Mwah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment