Sunday, September 12, 2010

Caillianne- Scully from X Files + Nautical








Coat- Trench Coat by BCBG from BCBG store in Naples, Florida
T-shirt- Blue and White Stripe T-shirt from Angl store in L.A
Pants- Aritzia pants from Aritzia store in Toronto
Bag- Bottega Veneta bag from Mom
Hat- Vintage Hat (no label) from Brimfield Antique Show in M.A
Shoes- Vintage western shoes (no label) from Vintage Mix 1 store in Toronto

The Look: Scully from X Files + Nautical

Fun Fact: These are my favourite shoes! I've worn them to death that the sole snapped in half! I took them to the shoe maker and they are $60.00 to repair them! But Ionly paid $50.00 for them and I got them last summer. So I'm still trying to decide if I should fix them or not...and if they have any life left in them. But, I wore them to the beach today and got loads of sand in them...so I think they are dunzo and this is their last post! R.I.P western booties!

No comments:

Post a Comment