Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Times Square walks

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I don't know very much what are your thoughts when thinking of New York.
It may be the songs, or the movies, or anything that has to do with my
Big Apple, but I just think of many many lights.
In a day in the city that never sleeps, I actually couldn't sleep!, so I changed
my clothes again and went for a nice and slow walk. Stopped by the
massive Forever21 store there and sat there at Times Square with other hundreds
of persons. It's so worth it!
American Apparel bodysuit, Christian Lacroix belt, Zara leather shorts
Follow CHICMUSE
Bisous!
Denni
Thank you very much for letting me know of my features in Grazia UK and Costume Norway. If anyone
happens to have a scan or photo it would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment