Monday, September 13, 2010

Samantha- Everglades + Palm Trees








Top- Green chiffon Chloe Spring 2009 scallop top from Chloe store in NY
Tshirt- Forever 21 khaki tshirt from Forever 21 store in Toronto
Pants- Marni green pants from Marni store in NY
Bag- Louis Vuitton green knapsack from Louis Vuitton store in Toronto
Sock- Tie Dye socks from Etsy.com
Sunglass- Rayban sunglasses from Sunglass Hut store in Toronto
Shoes- Vintage Giraudon NY shoe from Atomic Passion vintage store in NYC and cast from Doc :)

The Look: Everglades + Palm Trees

Fun Fact: I've been really into green lately and can't get enough. Originally, I was planning on wearing this outfit to a wedding luncheon wearing my green Fendi platform heels... but I broke my foot in those....so instead, I'm sticking to my vintage flats and wearing it to the beach! I even bought the new OPI nailpolish called "Who the SHREK are You!" and its the best shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment