Thursday, September 2, 2010

Caillianne- Canadian Mountie + Rock N' Roll







Plaid Shirt- Vintage (no label) from Brimfield Antique Show (one of my purchases from this years show)
Stripe crop top- H&M stripe spandex bustier top from H&M store in Toronto
Hat- Vintage (no label) hat from Grandmother
Bracelet- Vintage Egyptian bronze bracelet from Longbeach flea market in L.A
Shorts- Khaki cargo Etro shorts from Etro strore in NYC
Bag- Vintage Chanel bag from Chelsea Flea market in New York
Charm on bag- Prada Flame charm from Prada store in NYC
Shoes- Alexander Wang Jacquelyn boots from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Woofie- Cubby Bear Peter Denzel Beckerman

The Look: Canadian Mountie + Rock N' Roll

Fun Fact: For my Birthday I splurged and bought myself these Wang Jacquelyn boots!!! YAY! My birthday was actually a month and a half ago but I was kinda excited/scared to ruin them so I kept them in the box for a while and let them hibernate until I couldn't take it anymore and had to wear them! I'm so silly like that! I also chose to wear them on a day that was raining so I blow dried the bottoms of them afterwards.... Hahaha! P.S. Doesn't Cubby have the cutest littlest ears you have ever seen! He just got the teddy bear haircut and looks like a stuffed animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment