Monday, September 13, 2010

Transparent Sunset

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It is unlikely that during something like the fashion week you can get away with some relaxing moments to
really enjoy the place where you are at. I'm a NYC lover and this time I was forgetting we have some places where
you can have a great sunset to take your own time (with NY pizza of course!). I've been running everywhere to the shows, I've seen some
good ones and some other that aren't groundbreaking. Big City is at the top these days! I just came back
from having dinner with the great LuisaViaRoma team after going to the Marc Jacobs after-party. Everyone
loved the show! This is good times!
wearing: Cerruti dress, YSL cage heels, Dolce&Gabbana underwear, American Apparel shorts.
Follow CHICMUSE
Bisous!
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment