Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chloe- Raspberries + Dutch Girl








Purple top- Anna Sui from Anna Sui store in New York
Jumper- Navy Betsey Johnson jumper from Betsey Johnson store in Toronto
Leg warmers- Etro leg warmers from Etro store in New York
Shoes- Rachel Comey from Creatures of Comfort store in L.A
Sunglasses- Oliver Peoples from Manhattan Beach Sunglass store in L.A
Necklaces- Leaf necklaces from Sunset Junction street fair in L.A
Horn Necklace- Vintage from Trader Bill in Chelsea Flea Market in New York
Pins- Vintage Leah Stein pins from Chelsea Flea Market in New York
Bag- Vintage Fendissime from Chelsea Flea Market in New York
Bracelet- Temperley from Temperley store in Hamptons, New York
Charms on bag- Mickey Mouse Kid Robot store in New York and Eiffel tower from Gift Shop in Paris

The Look: Raspberries + Dutch Girl

Fun Fact: This is my favourite bag!!! My sisters bought it ten years ago at the Chelsea Flea Market and I wanted it sooooo bad that they gave it to me as a gift when I went on my student exchange to Australia. In the 80's Fendi's daughters started a line called Fendissime! Its kinda hard to still find some of their stuff but its available on Ebay! And I love the long studded shoulder strap as well as all of the studs!

No comments:

Post a Comment