Monday, September 20, 2010

Samantha- Gorilla + Trompe L'Oeil








Sweater- Beckerman hand knit cotton and cashmere sweater from Beckerman Fall 2006 Collection
Pants- ReCollection from The Bay in Toronto
Bag- Prada pink robot bag (borrowed from Caillianne) from Godmum
Charm on bag- Prada flame on bag from Prada store in NY
Socks- Purple Sock from Sox store in Toronto
Shoes- Miu Miu studded loafer from Miu Miu store in NY and Cast from Doc in Toronto :)

The Look: Gorilla + Trompe L'Oeil

Fun Fact: This is one of my favorite sweaters that we made from the Beckerman collection. I'm obsessed with the gorilla arms. When we designed the sweater, we had this idea that we wanted to put a knitwear belt and knitted pearl necklace on the sweater so that we didn't have to wear any accessories with it! I just went to the doctor to get an xray on my broken foot (it's been 3 weeks already with the cast on) and he says 3 more to go. I broke it in two places on the dance floor, so he said it might take longer to heal. And he also told me that I probably won't be able to wear heels for a year..OMG!!! I'm gonna prove him wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment