Friday, October 1, 2010

Swallow's Blues

 
Shorts: Vintage Levis. Shirt: American Apparel. Cardigan & Socks: TopShop.
 Shoes: Miu Miu

These swallow socks are so Miu Miu-ish and cute that I couldn't resist them. When the weather turns colder I'll wear them peaking out of my dm's but for now it feels right to put them with the Mui Mui shoes... I think they're very happy together. 

We shot the promo for Bedlam this week. I don't want to ruin it for you but I will say that I had to get veeeeeeery physical and I've ended up pulling my back out. I'm sure it will be worth it and I cannot wait to see the finished product! I tweeted a sneak peek of the set here.... That bed was NOT comfortable! We're half way through shooting the series now. 3 episodes down... 3 to go!

The winner  of the necklace is: Sian from http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com. Her blog is lovely so go and have a look. Thanks to all who entered. I've enjoyed looking at all your blogs- I'm about half way through but I will come and see them all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment