Thursday, October 21, 2010

Des fleurs rouges - Vogue Turkey

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You could guess I'm many times without shoes and walking on the grass. It isn't really that, but when it comes
to things like this silk dress, I think the only thing you wanna show is how beautiful it is by itself.
These are the last times we're taking advantage of the sun rays and the nice weather, so let's make the most of
them! Personally, I'm starting a feeling bit chilly and cool, so many extra blankets on my bed and many tights and
coats should be prepared. Is is the same for you?
This is the third outfit I did for Vogue Turkey. Take a look here to the pictures in their webpage too!
wearing: Vintage Cacharel dress, vintage red hat. Pictures taken at my favorite spot in Chateau de Versailles
Follow CHICMUSE
Bisous!
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment