Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bleak







Dress & Leather Jacket: TopShop. Leopard Boots: ASOS.

Brrrrrrrrrrr! It's getting so cold! Expect to see lots of coat outfit posts from now on. 

For those that have been asking: This is my hair in all it's natural glory (eh hem). If I wear it like this I wash it and use loads of conditioner. I use She Uemura's hair oil and then I blast it with the hair dryer. 

A busy two weeks coming up. I'll be shooting the last episode of Bedlam and it will be pretty full on. Blog posts may be few and far between... but I'll keep you all up to date with my purchases and fashion musings on twitter :)

P.S A few of you have asked about the leopard boots.... I bought them a couple of weeks ago from ASOS but they seem to have sold out now. If I hear of any more being added to the site I'll let you all know... x



No comments:

Post a Comment