Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Carole Tanenbaum Collaboration Day 2

Caillianne- Wearing Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection









Sweater- Green Jean Paul Gaultier sweater from Century 21 in New York
Bugs- Vintage bug pins from The Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection
Bracelets and Rings- Vintage from The Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection
Pants- Marc Jacob brocade pants from Marc Jacobs store in L.A
Bag- Green Balenciaga bag from Balenciaga store in NYC
Charms on bag- Prada heart and black book charms from Prada store in NYC
Shoes- Alexander Wang shoes from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Nailpolish- Debra Lippmann "Across The Universe" from Murale in Toronto

The Look: Carole Tanenbaum Collaboration + Green Bugs

Fun Fact: I have a "green problem"!!! Ahhh!!! I have been sooooo into green that I could paint my bedroom walls green!!! (That might be a regrettable one!) So, when I walked in to Carole's studio and saw that big vintage dragonfly I nearly lost it! I had to wear it! And I loved the idea of putting lots of bugs on my green sweater and letting them hang out for the day! I felt like I was wearing a bug bib all day and I was so happy! My grandmother always wears bug pins and she collects them so wearing them is so special to me because it reminds me of her. Also, the gold bracelet with the green gem stone is one of my favourite bracelets I have ever seen! I love how it looks like a precious bow. But seriously, I could talk about Carole's jewelry all day... I love how the green ring looks like its casting a spell on whomever looks at it! In the last picture, a bride and groom strolled by and I screamed out " Congratulations!" and she shouted back, " I love your bug pins!" Haha!! Carole's online shopping website officially launched yesterday! And she has sooo many more amazing jaw dropping (and drooling) pieces! So check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment