Monday, October 25, 2010

Anchor + Sailor moon









Jacket- Comme des Garcons jacket from Bergdorf Goodmans in NYC
Belt- Vintage Sailor belt (no label) from Vintage store in Miami
Shoes- Grey Pura Vida shoes from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Anchor Hair piece- Vintage Diamante Anchor hair piece from The Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection
Bag- Balenciaga clutch from Balenciaga store in New York

The Look: Anchor + Sailor moon

Fun Fact: I was sooo excited to wear this vintage Carole Tanenbaum anchor hair piece! I love vintage hair pieces soo much and they are sooo hard to find at flea markets and antique shows! I was sooo excited when Carole showed me her Diamante collection! I love anything sailor- esque! and this hair piece was calling out my name! So, I wore it to the opening night of Toronto's LG fashion week! It was a great week filled with lot's of parties and fashion shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment