Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Samantha- Gnome + Amelie






Jacket- H&M Garden Collection rose jacket from H&M store in LA
Tshirt- Grey tshirt gifted from Kain
Pants- Khaki pants by Wilfred from Aritizia store in Toronto
Belt- Gucci belt from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Necklace- Vintage African necklace was a present to me from Chloe :)
Bracelets- Vintage coin bracelets from Hamptons Flea Market in NY
Bag- Khaki YSL bag from YSL store in NYC
Charm on Bag- Gucci Fat Cat with a Christmas Hat from Gucci store in NYC
Shoes- TopShop wedges from Jonathan and Olivia store in Toronto

The Look: Gnome + Amelie

Fun Fact: Chloe got me this gorgeous necklace for my Birthday last week..it's an African beaded necklace with cowery shells from this amazing vendor at the Fairfax flea market in LA. It has coins on the end of it from South Africa that date back to 1944. Thanks Chloe--- I love it!!! Also, last week at the hairdresser, he told us to pick a nailpolish for our b-day present, so I picked this color called Jade by O.P.I. and I'm obssesed with the hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment