Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kenzo -une

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was invited to the Kenzo showroom to see and check all the last collections
(men and women). So I saw what I love about Kenzo, their essence: all about
great prints, perfect fabrics, and their so well known colors. It's always great to
get to know better the house of a brand, cause you realize the amazing work everyone
does there. What will you be looking for this next season? I'll be into that
unbelievable dark vibrant red coat, their big romantic capes and their scarves.
I decided to divide the post, so this is the first part of What Antonio Marras did for
the Fall 2010 Collection. You can also watch it with models walking on the catwalk here.
Thank you to the amazing Kenzo team!
xxx
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment