Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Caillianne- Pretty in Pink + Grape Crush







Neon Pink Blazer- Jil Sander from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Tshirt- Purple Opening Ceremony Tshirt underneath from Creatures of Comfort Sample Sale in L.A
Pants- Purple pants by Wood Wood from Crreatures of Comfort Sample Sale in L.A
Belt- BCBG grey wrap around belt from BCBG store in Toronto
Shoes- D&G Gold heels from D&G store in New York
Bag- Miu Miu bag from Miu Miu store in NYC

The Look: Pretty in Pink + Grape crush

Fun Fact: This is my favourite bag because sometimes it scares people! It totally matches my hair perfectly and when people see it for the first time they jump out of their skin because they think its a dog, or they think I made it out of my own hair! (which I didn't!) Hahah! Thanks Miu Miu!

No comments:

Post a Comment