Monday, July 12, 2010

The Brandery+Custo

Last month I was invited by The Brandery to participate in the first blogger meeting celebrated in Spain. Some of the other guest bloggers were Ari from Fashionisima.es,Nuria from Trendation, Gerard Estadella ,Pelayo Diaz , Yvan Rodic , and myself.
We discussed a variety of topics,met wonderful people and partied at the "WELCOME party" that Brandery was throwing that night.We also attended the Vogue party held at the Magestic Hotel (see previous pictures from the Barcelona post).
For the first day i wore my new Rag&Bone silk shirt paired with some Office wedges and Levi's vintage shorts and Reiss 1971 sunnies.


pictures by: Miss Kleckley , DeModa.es , XXL , FaceHunter

SEE IT ON VIDEO!
CUSTO PARTY
on the 29th of June I went to one of the events of the summer,
the Custo a/w 2010-2011 party at Mellow Beach Club @ W Hotel.
The event was fantastique,and I've gotta thank my old mate Ignacio Espada for looking after us so well and all the XXL team!
The second day I wore a dress from Custo s/s 2010 collection paired with the Prada plastic shoes and a Miu Miu Clutch.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
THE BRANDERY TEAM
XXL COMUNICACION
IGNACIO ESPADA-Producer manager
PEDRO SOLEY
CUSTO

PS.More press release were I've been featured: VOGUE.IT and GLAMOUR.ES
see all the videos HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment