Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Caillianne- Blue Crush + Smurfette






Dress- Blue (no label) vintage dress from Housing Works in New York
Head piece- Fake flowers from the Dollar shop made into a headband
Purse- Vintage Chanel bag from Chelsea Flea Market in New York
Shoes- YSL denim heels (borrowed from Chloe) from YSL store in NYC

The Look: Blue Crush + Smurfette

Fun Fact: I got this dress at Housing works and it had no label on it whatsover... but I have a feeling it is Thierry Mugler or YSL. It has so much stitching detail on the side panels. The shoulders also have massive shoulder pads built in it. I shortened it because it was way past my knees and needed a little update! I love how loose and light it is because it has been sooo hot lately here in Toronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment