Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chloe- Dream Catcher + Cowboy







Top- Pencey top from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Pants- Custo Barcelona pants from Custo Barcelona store in Beverly Center in L.A
Belt- Etro store from Etro store in New York
Earrings- Vintage Heart earrings from Hamptons Flea Market in NY
Necklace- Vintage silver chain from Brimfield Antique Show in MA
Shoes- Jimmy Choo for H&M shoes from H&M store in Toronto
Bag- The Glamourai for Coach bag from Coach.com

The Look: Dream Catcher + Cowboy

Fun Fact: I was jumping around in my new pants like crazy because I was sooo excited to wear them on the blog! But what did I do? ... I accidentally split them!! (oh my goodness!) but at least they split on the seam and I can stitch it up! SO much for the HAPPY dance ;) Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment