Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Samantha- Cat from Shrek + Hot Stones







Dress- BCBG Fall 2008 Grey Dress from BCBG store in Toronto
Hat- Vintage hat with pin from Rosebowl Flea Market in LA
Slip- Beckerman black silk slip (under dress) from Spring 2006 Collection
Bag- Beckerman Bag (I made it!) with a Red Cross pin on it from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Ring- Alexander McQueen skull ring from Alexander McQueen store at the Wynn Hotel, Las Vegas
Bracelets- Vintage coin bracelts from Hamptons Flea Market in NY
Necklace- Black skull necklace (a present from Chloe) from the Long Beach Flea Market in LA
Shoes- Burberry Fall 2009 boots from Burberry store in Toronto

The Look: Cat from Shrek + Hot Stones

Fun Fact: I made this bag in 2001, and put a vintage Red Cross medallion pin on it to spruce it up! I got my BFA in Accessories Design at F.I.T (Fashion Institute of Technology) in New York and this was one of the first bags that I actually kept for myself! I made a lot of bags but ended up giving most of them away to friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment