Thursday, July 22, 2010

Caillianne- Dollhouse + Carousel







Dress- Vintage Dress (no label) from Vintage store Tribal Rhythm in Toronto
Hat- Eugenia Kim hat from Loehmanns in L.A
Silver Bracelet- (No label) a store in Sag Harbour in the Hamptons, NY
Shoes- Repetto ballet flats from Creatures of Comfort in L.A
Bag- Prada Spring 2004 bag from Venice Collection from StyleDrops Online
Charms on bag- Kid Robot charms from Kid Robot store in New York

The Look: Dollhouse + Carousel

Fun Fact: I have been loving my Repetto shoes! They sometimes look like I'm not wearing anything on my feet at all, or like I just came from ballet class! haha! I got this Plastic Prada bag six years ago and I always feel like everyone stares at what I keep in it because its see-thru. So, I put a pink shoe bag inside to keep my wallet and lipstick and everything else hidden inside. If you look closely, you can see the Prada Venice print painted on the bag. This is my new blue nailpolish by OPI called No room for the Blues! (Smurfette approved!)

No comments:

Post a Comment