Friday, September 16, 2011

VFNO-Madrid

VFNO Madrid 2011, Photocall. It's very awkward but for this edition of VFNO I've choosen a total look by italian designers!Wearing Gianbattista Valli dress, shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti and clutch by Nice Things.

Back in London after a wonderful and busy week down in New York. And i'm actually packing to head off for Madrid Fashion Week today!!! This has been my third year in a row at Madrid's VFNO! and as usually I always get to enjoy myself so much! :) At the vip lounge down in c/Serrano I  bumped into loads of my friends and after arriving in a convertible Audi (courtesy of Vogue) I head to Nice Things (Argensola 3) with Pelayo meanwhile Miranda went to Suarez, both to start our dj sets! By the time we arrive to calle Argensola, there's already so many people waiting for me to start my set and I quickly go and change for a more comfy outfit, choosing a lovely mustard dress by Nice Things(I wanted to thank everyone at Nice Things, specially Aida for looking after me so well and making that night one of the best at vfno!)... Few minutes later my friend Pedro from Vogue.es (CLIK TO SEE THE VIDEO. minute 2.44) arrives to film  me on a little interview for VFNO . I keept spinning the records till 12am meeting so many lovely people who came to say Hi! Also wanted to thank everyone who I met that night, you guys totally rock!!!! After that, all of us (including Paloma junior who is awesome!) went to Ramses where Mario Vaquerizo was dj-ing! It was a magical night...and I cannot wait for next year's to arrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment