Sunday, September 4, 2011

Caillianne- Pajama Chic + Tie Dye










Jacket- Vintage French chalk board jacket from Gadabout Vintage Store in Toronto
Dress- Vintage tie dye gauze dress from Hells Kitchen Flea Market in NY
Pin- Vintage Popeye pin from St. Lawrence Flea Market in Toronto
Socks- Forever 21 socks from Forever 21 in Toronto
Sunglasses- Vintage sunnies (no label) from Showdown Vintage in Toronto
Bag- Prada robot bag was a gift from Godmum
Charm on Bag- Mini patent Chanel bag from Chanel store in NY
Hat- All Saints hat from All Saints store in NY
Shoes- Celine platform sandals from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Pajama Chic + Tie Dye

Fun Fact: Somebody pinch me! I don't want summer to be over! How is it possibly September already! I had to break out my first jacket all summer becauase there was this rainy chill going on.  On a cute note, Samantha got me this vintage Popeye pin for my Birthday last year.. love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment