Sunday, September 4, 2011

Grazia magazine -Style Hunter 2

Grazia magazine UK - "Style Hunter" feature feb. 2011. To some of you this pics might look familiar, and they are! I've already feature some of the snaps Phill Taylor took of me in the past. But this editorial was shot back in February on a "London Fashion Week" special, where they asked me what I was planning on wearing during the winter Fashion Weeks, and now that we are all about to jet off to another season of fashion I wanted to share the article with all of you, cos most of us we are literally dying to get the winter clothes out again! (See credits for clothes and labels). I'm still trying to get ready, and manage to pack all and on time, for the next few weeks...Hectic times ahead! To follow my live stream and adventures remember to follow me on Twitter.
 I'm not very into the digital networking system but  I have ended creating the Inside Amlul's Closet Official Facebook page after so many request, so feel free to add me and like my page to know what's happening and latest updates. Start by clicking in the box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment