Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Caillianne- Circus + Prep







Sweater- Red Zara sweater from Zara store in Toronto
Blouse (worn underneath)- Freda white blouse from The Bay in Toronto
Pin- Vintage Anca pin from the Chelsea Flea Market in NY
Hat- Vintage straw hat (no label) from The Brimfield Antique show in Boston, MA
Sunglasses- Vintage (no label) sunnies from Showdown Vintage in Toronto
Pants- Vintage Dove pants from a store in Kensington in Toronto
Shoes- Tretorn Nylites gifted from Tretorn
Bag- Red Balenciaga bag from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Circus + Prep

Fun Fact: I was really excited when Tretorn sent us these Nylites because my grandmother used to have a pair. They are considered the first luxury sports shoe and were designed in 1967. I remember her wearing them! We used to watch her play tennis and then she would come and sit beside me and check on my knitting and see if I dropped any stitches. Check out the Nylite Prjoect here! Also, how crazy cute is my pin! We started collecting vintage Anca pins but they are really hard to find. She was an artist in the 80's and put together pins made of vintage Bakelite and vintage poker chips and turned them into little creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment