Sunday, September 25, 2011

masculine-feminine




Before I start posting anything else, here are some other photos from what I wore at D&G. 
Tomorrow early I'll definitely find more time to browse into the camera files and post the favorite looks of the shows. There should be probably at least a hundred.. but I'll do. Yes, before packing to Paris again!!
Dolce&Gabbana sequined blazer, vintage shirt, Gianfranco Ferré pants, Roberto Cavalli clutch, Prada shoes ( I'm sure after so many times I don't need to tag these shoes anymore. They just turned out to be the most useful shoes I've had in a long time)
images via Facehunter.org, nobodyknowsmarc.com, Vogue.it

PS1-Thanks to the persons sending links where I appear, I appreciate it!
PS2- Picturing this blazer with small black shorts, Louboutin stilettos and disco theme. I'd like it, hair down. 
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment