Sunday, September 18, 2011

Look of the Day.129: West Village window sunshine


Wearing Goldie trousers and StyleStalker tee with TopShop hat all jewels are Monica Vinader.
OMG! That's all I can say...I need a break asap and still to go London and Milan!! BAHHHH!!! I've had the most hardcore three last days in history! Been living on a plane and sleeping a max of 3 hours each day! And hitting those vitamine -C sachets ain't a solution either! After I landed back in London from a hectic and fun week in New York, where these pictures where taken by my wonderful friend Rachel a.k.a hot mama at her West Village apartment were I creshed for a few days. On Friday I headed to Madrid Fashion Week as I've mentioned before...where I had a blast with my mates and attended a few shows too. Back in London today i managed to get back home have a quick shower and put myself together and even make it on time for TopShop's Unique show where I bumped into Carolina, Rumi and Susie. Later on I went to pay a lil visit to Blanaid at IPR to get my bits and bobs for tomorrow's show...and all I can say is... I need 3 days off and my bed!!! yayyyyyyy!!!!
PS. PLEASE IF YOU SEE ME IN ANY STREET STYLE PICS SEND THEM TO ME AT GALA@AMLUL.COM ---MUCH APPRECIATED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment