Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Samantha- Truly Canadian + Lumberjack








Ski Jacket- Black puffer from Roots store in Toronto
Sweater (underneath)- Grey Proenza Schouler sweater from Proenza Schouler Sample Sale in NY
Pants- Pendleton for Opening Ceremony from Opening Ceremony store in NY
Scarf- Christian Dior Scarf a gift from a friend :)
Hat- Vintage brown hat (no label) from Aberfoyle Flea Market in Ontario
Socks- Red Ralph Lauren Polo socks borrowed from Dad
Bag- Vintage bag (no label) a gift from Godmum
Gloves- Brown leather Holt Renfrew brand fingerless gloves from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Shoes- Etro shoes from the Etro store in NY

The Look: Truly Canadian + Lumberjack

Fun Fact: I was sooo excited when I got these pants on sale from Opening Ceremony on my trip in NY!!! They are sooo "Canadian!" I look like I should be holding a Labatts beer in one hand and a hockey stick in the other! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment