Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CHICMUSE FOR VOGUE NIPPON

Photobucket
Photobucket
Denni/Vogue Nippon February 2011 styled by Sissy Vian, photograph by Mark Seliger.
A few months ago I was contacted to be part of a big project for Vogue Nippon: Everything was scheduled, I would be flying to NYC during the fashion week and all I thought was of a huge closet full of Dolce, Balmain, Chanel and everything Haute Couture. As time flew, I found myself at the big date and arrived to meet a wonderful team and nothing like a inmense and perfect closet, but all the best things of the best maisons and tables full of shoes, clothes, accesories, sunglasses, even snacks. 
Manicure, pedicure, hair, make up, and 2 hours after all those, I was being photographed for Vogue, 
and was having pidgeons on my shoulder. Everything then was quick, and I kept the dream alive. 


I want to thank all the Vogue Nippon team, the great and lovely Sissy Vian for styling me with Giles Haute Couture and calling me her couture girl, Mark Seliger for being the best photographer and friend, and Anna Dello Russo, for her support and amazing attitude with making this project true. I was honored to be shot and styled by such professional persons.





Denni

A couple of making-of  photos during the shoot. I wish I had much more!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment