Monday, January 3, 2011

Samantha- Ballerina + Empire State of Mind










Jacket- Faux fur Jacob jacket from Jacob store in Toronto
Blazer- Pink Dries Van Noten blazer from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
T-shirt- Lanvin for H&M legs t-shirt was a gift from my Godmum :)
Leggings- Black H&M leggings with knee patches from H&M store in L.A.
Bag- Dior bag borrowed from Olympia
Boots- Chanel quilted boots was a gift from my Mom :)

The Look: Ballerina + Empire State of Mind

Fun Fact: I'm sooo in ballerina mode after seeing the movie, Black Swan. I wanted to be a bad ass ballerina but waaay more streetstyle punk! I love the crinoline coming out from the neckline and the dancing feet are embellished with beads and gems! It would be so cool if I knew some ballet moves but I'm more of a tap dancer...I tap danced with Caillianne for nine years in my teens! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment