Saturday, January 8, 2011

Refinery29

I've been enjoying my life so much lately...haven't I? But I've also had time to shoot for Market HQ (pics coming soon), and spend most of the days at the beach and catching up for  drinks at The Norfolk ( a bar you shouldn't miss if you are in town!)..we even got time to go to a few gigs (like The Rapture). I'm getting very sad as my trip is coming to and end...unfortunately! (please someone from AUS adopt me!) I still have plenty of time to keep living the dream, and the truth is..I don't wanna wake up.
I'm wearing: playsuit Kate Moss for TopShop, sheer top by StyleStalker with skirt from StolenGirlfriendsClub ,vintage belt and  shoes by Jeffrey Campbell, playsuit  and shoes by Uterque and  cardigan by TopShop. .We shoot this images during my last trip to NY (when I went to attend the launch of Lanvin x H&M) I had the pleasure to catch up with the girls from Refinery29 and shoot a little story at the Four Seasons. To read the full interview click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment