Friday, January 28, 2011

Amsterdam Fashion Week

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It all has been a blast in the chilly weather of Amsterdam. Between dinners, great shows, friends and lots of clothes, I have had the perfect week, it was needed after spending the craziest and best time in Tokyo, so 
I quickly changed from Kimonos to high stilettos. 
I shared this excellent couple of days with Alix, Louise, Andy, Emilie and Carolina, and other great people!
Let me get this right and will place on Chicmuse more more photos. 
Palazzo from Topshop (in Tokyo), D&G velvet jacket, Kurt Keiger shoes, vintage jewelry
au revoir!
PS: I'm currently staying at the College Hotel, and decided to stay here until the weekend taking the fact that it is beautiful!
I'm loving Amsterdam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment