Monday, January 31, 2011

Chloe- Burberry + Grafitti








Dress- Black Malene Birger dress from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Pins- Vintage Dinosaur pins from Chelsea Flea Market in NY
Jacket- Vintage Burberry Jacket borrowed from my boyfriends father
Tights- Black tights from Socks store in Toronto
Chain- Vintage silver chain from Brimfield Antique show in Boston, MA
Shoes- Prada shoes from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Burberry + Grafitti

Fun Fact: It was soo chilly out today, so and I wore my boyfriends Burberry trench coat that his Dad gave him! But I updated it and wore it inside out because I thought it looked cool! Haha! I also got these really funky nail stickers from Satine. They are called Nail Couture and they are sooo much faster and less messy than a manicure! Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment