Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Venice!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Having lasagna for diner and walking around everywhere was pretty much what I wanted to do in Venezia.
And I found myselfin love of other city. 
The view of the water in the "streets" is maybe much better than stuck cars in big cities, but Venice
wasn't just that. The best ice-creams, lemon gelatos, and of course, Pizza, yes!,
maybe this blog should be also about my obsession and pleasure of having amazing dishes everywhere. 
That dress with cape is a vintage Chloe, which I now consider one of my clothe-treasures, It seems those
80's or 70's were well done, and the story behind it, a dress that belonged to a important and elegant "embassatrice"
here in Paris.
Chloe Dress, Topshop top.
xx
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment