Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Caillianne- Guatemala + Army






Sweater- Vintage (no label) plaid mohair sweater from Vintage store on Queen st. in Toronto
Tank- Black tank from Old Navy store in New York
Shorts- Vintage shorts from Brimfield Antique Show in MA (one of my finds from this years show)
Watch- D&G watch from Macy's store in L.A
Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs red desert boots from Marc Jacobs store in NYC
Bag- Beckerman handknitted Fall 2005 purse from Beckerman Collection

The Look: Guatemala + Army

Fun Fact: I bought some great nailpolish from Forever 21 in L.A. They have these special pen tops to draw on your nails. I thought it would be kinda difficult but it was really easy to use. The pen top doesn't blob! So I painted my nails white and spotted them with black dots. Next, I wanna try to draw hearts! (Might be kinda tricky!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment