Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Caillianne- Grapes of Wrath + Menswear






Top- Denim and white stripe shirt (from mens collection) from H&M Fashion Against Aids Collection 2010 from H&M store in L.A
Hat- Black felt hat from H&M Fashion Against Aids Collection 2010 from H&M store in L.A
Shorts- Khaki rolled Acne shorts from Creatures of Comfort store (borrowed from Samantha)
Belt- Vintage Kieselstein- Cord from Vintage store Cheap Jacks in New York
Leggings- Grey American Apparel leggings from American Apparel store in Ottawa
Shoes- Burberry Sandals with gold studs from Nordstroms Rack in L.A
Purse- Vintage Judith Leiber a gift from our Godmum :)

The Look: Grapes of Wrath + Menswear

Fun Fact: I have been wearing a lot more menswear inspired pieces lately. Maybe because it's so hot in L.A I just want to wear big oversized shirts everday. Or maybe its because I want to be comfortable while sitting in traffic.. haha! We loved the H&M Fashion Against Aids Collection! My most most favourite piece of the collection is this mens shirt that they did! I love the pinstripe in the shirt and the worn out feeling it has. It reminded me of the movie Grapes of Wrath that my English teacher made me watch in highschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment