Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Milan Men's Fashion Week- 1

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This long weekend was all about Italy and men shows. I attended the Dolce&Gabbana,
Etro, Calvin Klein, Frankie Morello, Versace and a few more. So though I don't think I will start buying men's clothes
I will try to make a kind of review and likings coming this week. There weren't missing of course some characters
like my Dear Anna Dello Russo, amazing as a always,
or Franca or Giovanna, and If Matthew McConaughey isn't that much in fashion or so.. 
I just liked him in the photos.
I had the honour of spending again another afternoon with Anna Dello Russo, but that's the great story for tomorrow!
Chanel vintage Skirt, American Apparel top and bodysuit, vintage necklaces.

Bisous!
Denni
PS: Thanks for the link of the RED CARPET of the Dolce&Gabbana party (in russian). Click!

No comments:

Post a Comment