Saturday, February 6, 2010

Something old











First two pictures- Dress: PPQ. Shoes: KG. Clutch: Vintage. Jewelry: CC Skye
Second two pictures- Dress: Oasis. Shoes: Office.
Fifth picture- Dress-PPQ (I think! Apologies if I'm wrong). Shoes: Office.
Final Picture- I have no idea where that dress is from!

As promised here is an old shoot me and the boy did. I'm hoping to find some more.... I think this was actually the first time we did a shoot together. These shots are probably like 2 years old. They were taken by my old apartment in Crystal Palace, London. I used to live there with Kevin Morosky. We had wanted to live together since we were 16 and I look back on our time there fondly. He doesn't but that's another story and not mine to tell. 

I am so blonde in these pictures! I'm never doing that again. It's taken me forever to grow the damaged bits out and they're still not all gone. Damn you bleach!

This shoot was Thomas 'ticklemouse' Walker's idea and he did all the makeup. We're not really friends anymore but I'm a grown up lady and I like to give credit where credit is due ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment