Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saint Valentine





Wearing: American Apparel peticoat(my latelast purchase, I love it!) H&M knee socks, Marc Jacobs Shoes.
It is an amazing feeling this one I had today,though the day is the coldest, is at the same time the warmest,
Saint Valentine`s. I am thankful to be so lucky, my day was all being around the eiffel tower, eating the best
japanese meal in Rue St Honoré, and just the fact of walking around Paris.
It`s funny, commercial or not a commercial day ( which is probably the first),
I just felt happy of watching everyone out in the street, laughing, loving, enjoying
A coffee, pizza and wine, or chocolates, were enough to make
Saint Valentine`s a happy day.
Happy Valentine`s!!

xxx
Denni

PS. The song playing is my favorite of all times, I was meaning to save it for a great great post 
but I couldn`t wait anymore. Now I am in Paris!!

No comments:

Post a Comment