Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Caillianne- D.I.Y + Heart Breaker






Sweater- Black Chloe sweater from Fall 2005 Collection from Phoebe Philo's last collection for Chloe
T-Shirt underneath- Grey Club Monaco t-shirt from Club Monaco store in Toronto
Jean Shorts- D.I.Y Beckerman Heart Jean Shorts (Check out the Video below)
Tights- Black silk tights from Socks store in Toronto
Shoes- Burberry Prorsum shoes (borrowed from Samantha)
Belt- Vintage belt (no label) from St. Lawrence Flea Market in Toronto
Pearl Bracelet- Chloe made it with black suede and pearls
Bag- Vintage Chanel bag from Chelsea Flea Market in NYC

The Look: D.I.Y + Heart Breaker

Fun Fact: I love where we shot the blog today! I am standing in front of Japanese grass! It's my favourite kind of grass and kind of hard to find unless you are in a botanical garden! It's supposed to be green but since it's winter its all dried out and kind of looks like free-standing hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment