Saturday, February 20, 2010

Alice in Wonderland, in the tearoom.


I don`t write too much about what I usually do, but why not today?
I went to Printemps, a huge mall with the best clothes and shoes,
but what was special wasn`t actually the clothes there( well, they were too):
The whole store was decorated with the theme : Alice in Wonderland.

They created a beautiful tea room, with just one big big table ( yes, like in the movie),
where you could take these incredible little cakes.

And as I am a lover of of Marie Antoinette too ( and I imagined her in her tea time), I ordered this delicious tea.
It was really like in the movie!
Some of the looks outside, the teapot, and the huge garden where Alice spent her adventure
Of course these shoes, "Alicia" shoes, by Nicholas Kirkwood, where thought for the great Disney movie. I loved them.
But what about the movie that`s coming. I can`t way any longer to see it!
A big tree made of macarons, and even little squares of sugar.
Ladurée is "la maison" of teas and cakes, created 2 centuries ago.

I ordered framboise and pistache.c`est incroyable! ( incredible!)
And then just the book and the crazy little rabbit.
Today was launched the Sonia Rikyel pour H&M, just imagine 300 people waiting to enter the store,
and it was just 10:00 in the morning. And there I was, definitely spending more that I was willing to,
but anyway, I got out of there with a big smile.
A pizza margharita and a little glass of wine, french of course,
and Finally resting a little bit and enjoying the March British Vogue, great one.
C`est tout!

À bientôt!
xxx
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment