Saturday, February 27, 2010

A place to think


This garden is just across the street where I live, I really like to come here to relax or to read a little bit.
Nature is so refreshing.


Harem satin pants American Apparel, white tee Topman, vintage ring, zara boots, AA vintage belt.

I woke up really late today, I stayed up last night cause I went to watch Valentine`s Day,
it is not really what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it.
I like to come here to this garden, it is relaxing and you do feel "stress free" there.
Last, I came back home after visiting the exposition of Izis, a photographer that
took a part in taking the best photos of Paris.
Waiting in the line that 1 and a half hour was really worth it.
I`ll post some photos later!

IT`S PARIS FASHION WEEK really soon, I am thrilled and excited
cause everything is possible and I will watch a visual, fashion paradise.

Bisous!
Denni

PS: Thank`s to American Apparel for sending me these amazing pants. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment