Thursday, February 25, 2010

MON PULL RYKIEL



FOUR DAYS AGO:

I program my alarm clock for Saturday morning, exactly at 8:30AM, really early for a weekend morning. “Tomorrow,
SONIA RYKIEL, I will get it all.”
I get some sleep hoping mon pull rykiel, stripes sweater, black shoes and leggings will be there.
THREE DAYS AGO:
F*%$ is late!!! 9:40AM, I open my eyes and realize, they are about to open the store, run.  I take off my pijamas, get tights, shorts, gloves, money, anything else... yes, my navigo pass.
On my way, I think,"this can`t be serious, maybe there is not even too much people".
I arrive to H&M, TOO MUCH PEOPLE, 200 persons waiting to get in the store, other 150 inside the store,  carrying 10 items from SR.
15 minutes later: I finally get in, I run, I look, SHOES!, they are here,
leggings!, no way! , yes, X-small!, mon pull rykiel, large, medium, sh*$! I walk, and see this marvelous dress, x-small too. I take it.
Mon pull!!.
5 minutes: Here it is! ( I start feeling happy)
I couldn`t find my stripes sweater.
Anyway, I`m happy.
 
YESTERDAY:
Finally, a little bit of sunshine in Paris, name of the post: mon pull rykiel. This should be good!.
 
TODAY MORNING:
I sit in the computer, start writing my post (what I began upside), wondering if the photos will look good. I hope they will.
 

xxx

Denni

thanks for the feature in fashionfreaks

No comments:

Post a Comment