Sunday, June 21, 2009

These boots are made for walking



Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Steve Madden boots
American Apparel skirt
H&M tank

At the beggining of this trip I said to myself:"I ll try not to buy so much things,
I don´t have space in my suitcase". Bullshit!( I´m laughing). Poor me , but since
the day I went to Soho I couldn´t stop shopping! I think since that day I´m officially a NY shopper.
There is something about people here, walking in 5th Av. , everyone carrying big bags.
And I say to me:" if everyone´s shopping, why shouldn´t I?". Well, too much excuses.
I know I love clothes, which means (i guess), shopping!.
So this is my today´s outfit. I bought these boots , yes , made for walking, i love them!
so don´t worry if you see me wearing those for my next posts.

kisses
D

No comments:

Post a Comment