Saturday, June 27, 2009

pig sty

I can't sleep. I've got too much to do and my house is now a total pig sty. I actually get seriously anxious around mess and dirt. I'm lying in bed (my boy is sound asleep next to me) and I keep going over all the bloody things I've gotta do. UGH!!!

Positive thinking.....

Good things that have happened recently are:

*Me and the boy went to Sardinia. It was lovely. I'll do another post about that another time.

*I finally found a vintage kimono. I've been looking for ages and then I found one on in ebay in Canada. The seller didn't wanna ship to the UK but I pleaded and got my way. It's gorgeous. Bright blue with peacocks all over it and silver and gold threads. It didn't come with a belt so I'm using an old leopard print silk scarf.  I feel like a dame when I wear it.

*I got my flight to NY all sorted. AND my boy can come on the same flight as me. AND Oscar the cat can come too.

*Rediscovering old friendships. Pizza, Mariah and my Gay.

*Clearing out 3/4 of my wardrobe. It's shameful how many items there were with tags on that have NEVER BEEN WORN. It will do me good to give them away and make me think twice about buying so many things. I am a terrible magpie.

*Finding my old note book. It's filled with songs and ideas for scripts. I'm gonna rule the world with that thing ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment