Saturday, June 6, 2009

Asshole phones

I feel like I am in limbo at the moment. I am a creature of habit, I hate change (God knows why I picked acting) and I'm finding this transition period very hard to deal with! I'm still shooting 'Secret Diary' and  I haven't even began to do all the practical things that need doing before I move to NY like cancel the sky, give notice on my flat, cancel the broadband, call my bank, FIND SOMEWHERE TO LIVE IN NEW YORK, make sure Oscar kitty has all his shots, sort out an accountant, PACK, arrange shipping and storage..... ARRRGGGGHHHHHH! I need an assistant. 

Like right now I should be doing some of those things and instead I am writing this and browsing the blackberry bold nerd forum. 

I am having major phone issues. I currently have an iPhone which I got covered with crystals while I was in LA. It's a thing of beauty :) However I dropped it in the toilet (I can't even begin to tell you how pissed off  and icked out by it I was. Luckily the toilet was poo and wee free.) I left it to dry for a day or so and it came back to life! Whoooo hooooo! Much happiness and joy BUT now it keeps freezing and just generally being an asshole (you have to say "asshole" in an american accent, dunno why that's just the rule) so I've bought a blackberry off ebay. Why did I not just send my iPhone off to be fixed? Isn't it insured? Yes I can hear you asking those questions. I DONT HAVE INSURANCE! Silly of me I know but at the time of getting the iPhone I had a spare phone and I find phone insurance to be a rip off. Anyway the money I would have spent on insurance these past few months I just spent on a blackberry. The new blackberry arrives this morning and it too is beeing an ASSHOLE! Apparently because I'm on an iPhone tariff with O2 my blackberry cant do the whole email thing. SO IRRITATING! So now do I call O2 and change my tariff or do I stick with my iPhone until it just stops working completely??? I love my iPhone! It's so sparkly and gorgeous! 


Photobucket

That's Oscar in the background being his usual cute ass self.


No comments:

Post a Comment