Monday, June 15, 2009

Look of the Day.48: lines and curves

                                                                

pics by R.Romay

  U.S.A  ELIZABETH&JAMES CONTEST
ChickDownTown(yes that cool site that also sells Balmain,Marc by Marc Jacobs,
 Sass & Bide, Elizabeth and James,L.A.M.B,Alice+Olivia,etc)and Amlul are running a contest.
If you live in the states,lucky you!Because from today till 30th of June you can win an
  Elizabeth&James Deconstructed tee (from the label of Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen
How to enter: Just design a new header for my blog,you can use any material you want,paint,
patchwork etc,email it to me amlulgala@gmail.com and you could win the tee plus be my new header).


                                                                                                                            
                                                                
Yes,I've already told you via Twitter.My Hair had the CHOP!
Around inches of hair have gone,I got bored of split ends and 
wearing a mini-heater on my back,so I went for the healthy 
trimming and grunge hair cut.

Algunos ya lo sabreis via Twitter.Era  el momento de que mi pelo sufriera 
"el corte de salud" (10cm!!!)que tanto tiempo llevaba pidiendo.
Y es que las puntas abiertas pueden resultar graciosas por un tiempo,
pero creo que el pelo Maria-Magdalena ya me empezaba a cansar,
y sobre todo cuando a todo el mundo se le ha dado por llevarlo extremadamente parecido,
Asi que he optado por un corte mas grunge.
     

                      
bodycon-AA
tights-Marks&Spencer
shirt-Uniqlo
jewellery- Monica Vinader,Elena Cruz
black DM's

No comments:

Post a Comment